Fellow bloggers and writers: there is still time for you to ‘go long’ on 2 September!
On Monday, we’re posting something a bit longer than usual (1500 words +) on the subject of ‘Women in the World of Beer’.
So, if you’re a blogger or writer; or a brewer or publican who writes, and feel like joining in, why not:
- dig out and polish up something you’ve previously published in, say, a local CAMRA newsletter;
- tell us about the founding of your brewery, bar or beer-related business — the kind of story that rarely, it turns out, gets written down;
- indulge in a stream-of-consciousness exercise on the subject of your favourite pub or beer, or pubs and beer in general;
- interview (have a chat with…) someone such as a local brewer, publican or even your beer-loving auntie; or
- write a detailed review of your favourite beer book.
It doesn’t have to be a masterpiece (ours isn’t, though we’re quite proud of the illustration) as long as its fun for you to write.
So, there you go. Reminder over. As you were. Move along.