We began this blog a year ago today.
We were homeward bound from Bavaria, having just had a couple of weeks travelling round and pickling our livers. Bailey had the initial idea, and we spent the long train journey home thinking of ideas. We had no idea there were already so many great beer blogs out there already, and we’re dead chuffed that we’ve found our own little place in the blogosphere. I certainly wouldn’t have believed that we’d be averaging more than a hundred unique visitors a day by this point.
We had a bit of a hiatus with Google Analytics, so it’s only been working again for the last month. However, there’s enough info to reveal some bizarre searches. Some we particularly enjoyed were;
- “boak and bailey railways” – 22 TIMES – do we look like trainspotters?
- “buy adelscott UK” – no, don’t! It’s rank!
- “desperados stockists”- I’m sure both of these people would have loved our less than flattering review of the stuff
- “how much was a pint of beer in 1958” – no idea, sorry, anyone want to answer in case they come back?
- “bailey guitar hero” – so they’ve met him…?
- “limited edition shire horses” – one of the many exciting gifts you can buy from our forthcoming souvenir page
- “beer modelling jobs” – Stonch – fancy helping out any beer obsessed models?
- “funny shaped bread rolls” – these internet perverts make us sick.
- “screaming monkey” – at last, one we can help with.
- “counterfeit coriander seed” – shush – not in front of everyone. Meet us outside later and we’ll see if we can sort you out.
You get the picture.