Skip to content
- Bigger breweries run by ‘suits’ do not necessarily make bad beer.
- Smaller breweries run as co-operatives by ethically sourced organic druids do not necessarily make good beer.
- Beer from bigger breweries is more likely to be consistent but it is also more likely to be boring.
- ‘Craft’, as used in the conversation around beer, might be a synonym for ‘interesting’.
- Boring does not mean bad, and interesting beer does not always taste good.
- ‘Interesting’ and ‘boring’ are wholly subjective.