We’ve decided to party like it’s 1999 and start an email newsletter.
The first one goes out tomorrow (Friday 16 January) with content we won’t be sharing anywhere else, and we’ll aim to send one a month from here on. Here’s a taste of the contents:
- Machines for drinking in — an update on our research into post-war pub buildings.
- Beers from 1999 and 1981 from a head brewer’s private stash.
- A brief rant about Dry January but probably not the one you’re expecting.
- Highlights of the last month on our blog…
- …and some essential reading elsewhere in the world of beer writing and blogging.
- Plus some bits and pieces: a new camera; another award; and notes and queries.
Sign up here, or using the little form which should appear over there → and up a bit on desktop PCs or down there ↓ near the bottom on mobile devices.
UPDATE 16/01/2015 13:45: The newsletter has gone out. If yours hasn’t arrived check (a) your spam folder and (b) in Gmail, the tabs across the top — some people are telling us it’s been automatically filed as an Update/Promotion/Social. There’s still time to subscribe today — we’ll send another batch at the end of the day.