Right, let’s not beat about the bush: you’ve got assorted awkward family members to buy gifts for and we’ve got (a) a loaded pen; (b) a stack of books. Let’s do business.
If you want a signed copy of our latest, 20th Century Pub, or of Brew Britannia, email us as soon as possible at email@example.com telling us:
- who you want it dedicated to;
- any special message you’d like (otherwise, we’ll exercise our wits); and
- where you’d like it posted.
In return, we’ll let you know where to transfer money. The prices have settled, after a bit of trial and error as follows:
- 20th Century Pub – £15 including UK postage and packing.
- Brew Britannia (2017 corrected edition, smaller format, no appendices) – £10 inc. UK P&P.
- Set of three badges – £3 inc. UK P&P, or £2 when purchased with either book.
We only have a limited supply of each and parcels need to be in the post before 20 December if they’re to arrive in time for Christmas Day, so don’t put it off. (Which is to say, we’d like to get all this out of the way before the Post Office turns into something off Dawn of the Dead.)